Saturday, August 22, 2009

In Importance of a Donkey!


In many cultures, each year has an animal name; like in china. And also, in many cultures, some animals are the symbols of some behaviors. I'm talking about the features of that specific animal. With some factors, people are related to a particular animal, because of their characteristic; For instance some people are wolves for many reasons! (You know what I mean!) And some people are foxes because there are tricks not only in their communication with the others, but also even in their greetings! But these days we have a shortage of donkeys!
Donkeys are clear; they can't dissimulate anybody. Their reactions are predictable and even in case they mess around; it's because of their stupidity!
When you face a donkey, there isn't any mask on his face. He opens up his soul to you and you know his feelings are all true.
But in our society it's not profitable to be a donkey any longer. You have to conceal many things and put on an act! You always play. Even, sometimes, you fool yourself too!

Let's understand persons without masks on their faces.
Let's understand donkeys!

5 comments:

Morteza Naghipoor said...

Critical. It's excellent that you tested the taste of a new subject in reality.
Good luck

Saba Sa said...

Excellent!
But U know exactly that we have lots of donkeys in our society but others don't look at them as U do!
So they must pretend someone else(Donkeys I mean)
Any way Ur writing was perfect.
Good job
keep holdin' on.

Ghazal Zoghi said...

I sometimes wish I was a donkey myself--I mean in the way you described. But I'm too busy not being a donkey!

Amin Hadjaran said...

Dear friend,
thank you for letting me in... your writings are interesting and they raise critique. it is exactly this genre of writing which we have long for in the society. post-modern illiteracy is a hidden disease that is demolishing cultures like ours. and it is by writings like yours which we see a glamor of hope for the survival of our ancient, yet not very complete civilization.

Siso said...

Hi,
I have a fundamental problem; donkies are originally wise and so professional in orientation; about the latest point I hope to be a donkey one day and no longer in the trouble of finding my way; I should add all of us are in debt to this creature owing to enrichment of our lexical portion- some expresions like: Khar-e Karim ra na'l Kardan, Kharet be chand,Khar beyar-o baqali bar kon and so forth; altogether I go crazy with it esp his eyes!
In love with donkeies,
S.J.