Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sudoku!

I think the secret of our civilization's survival is in the answer of this little question. I did my best but unfortunately I couldn't draw a logical conclusion. So I leave this vital question to you.

Thank you beforehand and good luck!



A cab driver is driving in an expressway. When he is approaching a police man, he just lays the seatbelt on his trousers- he doesn't fasten it. Now and at this moment he can fasten it with a simple movement in order to save his life just in case that there will be an accident. (Considering his speed, it's very possible). Furthermore, the seatbelt isn't a nuisance and after a few seconds the driver gets used to it. All in all, he is the one who mainly shoulder the responsibility.


In spite of these facts, why this ……. Driver doesn't fasten the ……. seatbelt for the thousandth time?

For god's sake tell me, at that historical moment, what is he thinking about?!

1 comment:

Siso said...

Hi dear,
If all peaple thought, most of the problems would be solved. I can assure you he never ever thinks.
Take care and don't waste your time thinking about some idiots.
Bests,
S.J.