Friday, May 29, 2009

Yesterday Afternoon's so-called Philosophical Despair!!!

I can't recall the exact time, but I'm sure it was afternoon and I was in DIN O ZENDEGI class. I can't recall whether I laughed or not, but, at least, I'm sure there was a smile on my face when I heard a sentence like this:" all the pleasures in this world are momentary, temporary and so forth and so on…
Now, after the passing of the years from those black and white frames, when I think deeply about that sentence, still I don't know the proper answer toward that and suddenly I see myself in that black and white frame, with my friends-probably laughing!
Excuse me-please read it with Morteza Azimi's accent! - I must say it in Persian: dige hichi hal be adam nemide! As simple as that Farsi sentence. But don't think that I'm thinking about suicide or something, not at all. Now I'm feeling suspense; As if I am a bubble or something and suddenly BOOM! However, maybe it's your pleasure time or even recalcitrant time! when you are flicking through this new post, I don't know…maybe you are in park, waiting for your girlfriend to come, so if you read these sentences, you will burst into laughter. Maybe you are shaving your face and now you are thinking about a cold lemonade juice and just that, nothing else…listen baby….your girlfriend will come and after that sweet meeting, bet your bottom dollar that you are alone again with an empty wallet( I think just Agha Motreza can escape from this dreadful and painful part of life)! Don't forget your face; you must shave it again dude!
Now what? Which dissertation? Grasping THE MOMENT in the moments or planning and sketching for our following days and nights…


I just don't know!

4 comments:

Ghazal Zoghi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ghazal Zoghi said...

Well, what can I say.... as far as I don't shave my face and I don't have a girlfriend!!! :D lololol But really, these things happen, when you feel like nothing pleases you. However, right now I'm in a very pleasant situation and everything seems to go surprisingly the way I like; therefore, I thank God for it and hope the situation changes for the better for you, too.

Saba Sa said...

Sometimes it feels like we've run out of luck,when the signal keeps on breaking up.
But everything,I mean exactly everything,is wonderful.
Just try to find joys:D:D:)
It's not hard actually:)

Siso said...

Hi my exasperated friend,
About you, I can't understand your philoephy, but at this age I feel so energetic; imagine the days I were the same age as you;oh a real planted bomb! Once you talked to me about your favorite major; stick to it; I'm sure you can.
Wish you luck;
Your friend,
S.J.