Sunday, April 12, 2009

Fracture


"Smart people don't break the law; they just bend it a little"


Fracture is the name of a movie that I watched in Noruz, and I must say it astonished me that how a simple problem can confuse you just when you underestimate it! (A moral lesson that I got from this movie); and it's exactly what this picture wants to show you!
Talking about screenplay, this movie has one of the best; in a way that gives you information step by step and gradually, and the last season of the movie is the inevitable reason of the rest of the movie, not something imaginary and mannered! Fracture isn't more than a thriller movie if you glance at it. A punctilious viewer can find lots of point in it. For instance you can't notice any sudden shocks in this motion picture that exist in a common thriller movie.
Villain of the film (starred by Anthony Hopkins; Welsh-British stage and movie actor, winner of the 1992 Academy Award for Best Leading Actor for his role in "Silence of the Lambs".) is slick and touchable. I can't imagine anybody else instead of Hopkins for this role. Because of Hopkins and his talents in picturing a unique character; we have Joker's effect too! (Joker's effect just happens in the batman series, but I use it as a way to describe a situation in a movie that the villain [antihero] is the center of attention.)
The story is about a murder by a rich Scientist named Ted (Hopkins).Ted killed her wife because he found out a relationship between her and an officer. Although Ted loves her wife, he can't ignore it, and eventually it led to his wife death. But a smart plan is the only thing that Ted has…. I think it's better to see the movie yourselves instead of reading my nonsense sentences!
At the end
I suggest this movie for those who want to watch a perfect thriller with a perfect story and perfect characters!


Have a perfect time!


Movie's score:****

5 comments:

Mahgol said...

My brother actually recommended this movie, but I usually don't take his words seriously; but judging from your opinion, I definitely have to give it a shot!

P.S: You love watching movies, don't you?

Anonymous said...

Buddy,you've got a unique taste for movies!
Since I'm totally hopeless at movies,I can't say anything about technicalities but some trivial points about other things:
1)What do you think of "moral lesson" instead?
2)lots of pointS IN it?
3)"starred by" or "star sb"?
4)"murder" instead of "murdering"?

Since I'm not sure about the points I made above,I ended them with Q marks,so please let me know my mistakes.
Good luck.

Shiva said...

Awesome, tnx for the perfect motivation to see the movie

I just need to say that I agree with Mr. Noorbakhsh's points and also, if I may say, I wanted to mention that it's kinda better to use the word "Villain" instead of "The Bad character".

I hope I didn't offend anyone, it was a friendly poke.

waiting to read more about movies in here, good luck

Anonymous said...

Buddy, 2 more unimportant things just to make your perfect piece a better one:
1) lead / led / led ?
2) I coudn't find "touchable" in my dictionaries,"untouchable" exists but not touchable?! Quite strange!
Regards and good luck.

Unknown said...

Thanks