Wednesday, April 22, 2009

These Days...

Recently I'm falling in love; I'm falling in love with umbrella; that is opened by a hand over someone else, in the middle of these days' driving rain in Karimkhan Street. The young gentleman who is the owner of the umbrella is wet through himself, but when he is looking at his lover's dry clothes, I can see a broad smile on his face. It seems that he had done the most unimportant thing for the most important creature in the face of the earth in his life. He perambulates under the tumult of the heavenly rain!

Recently I'm falling in love; I'm falling in love with hand; those manly hands that are moving and shifting in Valieasr Street. When the cars come from right, left hand does his duty properly and catches hold of woman's right hand; when they reach the middle of the street, it's time for the right hand to catch the left hand of the woman. There is a slim chance of danger and accident, but the hands tell us that the lover's position is still there even if there isn't any possibility of accident; just before cars, in order to protect his love.

Recently I'm falling in love; I'm falling in love with crash helmet; that very metallic orb which is told that can save the motorcyclist's life; the very crash helmet that our groom-neighbor has only an old one in the midst of the expenses of his new life. The very crash helmet which he used to wear it until a month ago. The very crash helmet which is worn by a young lady now. I don't know why he doesn't buy another one; but I know this very metallic orb is a symbol of their love at the moment!

Recently I'm falling in love; I'm falling in love with this sort of pure street love; what a flash of pleasure it is to see these docudramas and improvisations in these days.

5 comments:

Faraz Forghan Parast said...

Great observations, my friend!

Good luck...

Ghazal Zoghi said...

Man! I know what you mean!
What a beautiful piece of writing...

Anonymous said...

Sorry to put it in Persian!
"Haji ajab dardieh in darde eshgh! ta hom fiha khaledune adamo misuzune!"
Great and promising.
Any way, as Wayne Dyre says,talking to someone whom you love most, can bring turmoil to peace and quiet.
Best wishes.

Anonymous said...

Dear Amin,
You have written a beautiful piece of writing, and as Mojtaba has put it "love is a divine gift!". But I really wanna know what is the problem with you guys that you are falling in love one after another! [wink]
Anyway your writing shows that you pay attention to details and can be a good writer.

Mehdi Norouzi

Saba Sa said...

How can I say my feeling????
I can say just this:
I was just reading and crying.
It was perfect
Keep holdin' on