Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Moments

It's raining. more than a day or two. Afternoons, midnights and dawns. It seems that it rains whenever it loves. And I can't do anything in rainy days; for instance, I can't watch TV, read my books and even complete my aphorisms that I have in my upper storey about this ……. life. I just go near the window, put my hand beneath the drops; then put on my clothes and head toward the street. I look up into the sky to wet my face, to drench my self to the skin, but still I'm not satisfied. I'm still anxious.
I should do something more important than walking, watching and getting wet.
This gift is different from so many craps that you watch and hear day and night. It's somehow invaluable present and I'm just looking at it!
I gotta do something.
And when I'm looking hastily for a way to enjoy it more and better, the rain stops and the sun comes out. Out of the blue, all the aphorisms and philosophical sentences about "How we can enjoy our moments" come to my mind. You know, I just ruined all my moments with this anxiety that what should I do- just like this.
I think it just a bloody craft that I will never learn it!
Now I'm thinking about my life; I'm thinking again and again.
Days turn to nights; weeks turn to months and…yes! Again it's raining.
I gotta do something!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Insightful and beautiful.
Now I can enjoy rainy days more than before.
Good luck.

Behzad Sadeghian said...

whats up mate?u r my friend no matter what happens between.I have 2 istructions for u to enjoy your life all the time.first ride a bike.even if it is one time with a damned CG 125.do it.it'll do the trick.second get punched in the nose.u cant believe but it's got a magical effect on making u feel good.I can do the second one for u.
your text is totally out of this world.u write perfectly.why not become an author?

theCancelledStamp said...

The writing was awesome!
But I dunnu wut's wrong with the rainy days!
Indeed, You dun have to b worry abt it.Our lives have lotsa high moments within!
Enjoy ur life, time , 'n moments!
Best wishes.